POST Certified Law Enforcement Training available:
- “Law Enforcement and Persons With Special Needs”
- “Suicide Assessment and Prevention”
- Crisis Intervention Team Training
- Based upon the Memphis Model for Crisis Intervention Teams
- Conducted on a Regional basis aligned with services catchment areas
- Advanced training for CIT officers specific to youth
Currently offered for the CT State Police, the syllabus can be adjusted to suite specific needs
CABLE welcomes inquiries from CT law enforcement agencies who wish to develop their own peer support program.
Crisis Intervention Team – Youth (CIT-Y) is a new training curriculum developed by police officers for police officers to address youth-specific issues.
Responding to Children of Arrested Caregivers Together (REACT) is an evidence-informed model promoting collaboration between families, law enforcement, EMPS mobile crisis clinicians, and child welfare to support children during and following the arrest of a caregiver.